Teddy-Ricky had one very important job.
For 24-hours at a time, three days a month, he sat deep below society, in a government bunker, watching an empty radar screen for incoming nuclear weapons.
His desk had three things: His radar screen, a red folder of instructions for if he ever saw a blip, and a twin-tube tungsten-filament desk lamp.
Most days were uneventful.
But the dimmer knob sure was fun to play with.
- Old Growth Fir, salvaged from Nature Conservancy Barn Demolition
- Dual T-40 Tungsten Filament Tube Lamps
- Air Plant → Tilandsia Nonspecificus
- Fully Dimmable, 110v Type A Plug
- 6′ Sandstone Brown Cloth-Wrapped
$289 w/ Free Lower 48 Shipping
Hit me baby, one more Lamp
About every every three months (only four times a year!) we send out brief email updates with only the best from our wood shed. Opt-In below and be the first to learn about new lamps and great discounts.